Friday, May 11, 2012

am i alone?

Oh, hello again! It feels good to be writing on my blog again. This is something that I do mostly for my own sanity. It feels safe here.

Anyways, I wanted to share these photos from March. I know it's a bit late but with the cold weather a few weeks ago and the recent stormy activity I am craving the beautiful, breezy sunshine we had a while back! Justin took these when we went for a walk around Nicollet Island.
 After the walk I joined my brother for a Timberwolves game. While I don't watch sports on my own I love spending time with my family. The quality time is what is important to me; it's one of my love languages (my primary is Words of Affirmation). A friend brought it up that our love language is pretty much the antidote to our "lie"... whatever it is that we believe to be true that we live and function out of.  My lie is that "I am alone."
That lie is a question that everything in my life is attempting to prove wrong. Unknowingly I am asking myself, "am I alone?"  But the things that I've experienced in the past have convinced me that it's true; there is nothing that can make me believe differently. It's in the process of bringing that lie to the front (literally) of my brain and dealing with it cognitively that I can override it's false-truth. My question and lie are stained into my habit and nature. Interesting, huh? 
aaaaand moving on! Gah! This is the face that Justin makes at me most of the time usually after I say or do something that is both adorable and uncool. He's in Florida visiting his sister for a month or so. Who am I going to dork around this city with this summer?  Oh, and did you check out the latest tune-in Tuesday? Well, that's all for now! I love you, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some sweet words, darlings!